irregular due to unavoidable circumstances of my own, hope will be back and continue soon.............. have patients for a while.

Friday, October 12, 2012

My heart knows


Only my heart knows what a pain I have been through, how much you made me cry. How I spent nights weeping silently, how u have made me want to die each moment. But dear, all I want is to be with you…! Just to be with you. I never wanted us love in return, but I never expected this hatred. U may not love me, bur u hate me so much……? It slashes every moment of you silence and when I keep calling in & never give a response. I feel like all my life is flowing out, coz I have just no importance in your life! I search for one happy feeling, but u take them away with u. Why did u make my living so tough? When all what I wanted is just to be with u. Dear, I never thought I could love someone so badly…… 

No comments:

Post a Comment